If we talk about object orientation, it includes Java one of the best object-oriented languages which is used for mobile and web applications and which is developed by Sun Microsystems. It is a platform independent language because it can be run on different platforms like Mac, Windows, Linux etc. Here are some important points which one shouldn’t avoid while learning Java course in Delhi
Important Points of Java
1. Java is not a Multiple Inheritance LanguageIt does not support multiple inheritance which means one class cannot inherit multiple classes but it supports hierarchical inheritance which means one class can have two extended child classes.
2. Overriding in JavaIt means that Java is providing the ability to child class by different implementations of the superclass. When subclass has the same parameters, same name and same return type of its superclass then it called as overriding. Overriding can be known as Run Time Polymorphism.
Know Some Rules for Method Overriding?1) Access modifiers must be used in priority fashion which means if a class is protected then it cannot be private it only can be public in override.
2) The final methods in Method Overriding cannot be done it shows an error.
3) The static method can only be used to hide if and only if the supper class and subclass both methods are static.
4) Overriding of private methods cannot be done because of restrictions during the compilation time.
3. Method Overloading
Which means having the same name as the method but different parameters, this can be achieved by changing the number of arguments and changing the data type of the arguments.
It helps with the enhancement of the readability of the program.
Java main method can also overload the.
4. AbstractionAbstraction in Java it uses to hide the delicate functionalities of the program and only show the important things to the user.
For example, when we send the SMS we only know the text in SMS and we don't know the functionality of sending SMS.
Abstract Classes cannot be instantiated, it only can be extended or method implemented.
5. Java PackagesThese are of two types one is user define and build in packages.
Swing, net, io, util, SQL, util, lang, awt, javax etc. are some Java Build-in packages. It is helpful because it avoids naming collisions, provides protections. Java Packages and interfaces are used to categorized classes in Java.
Know the Running Process of Java packages?To compile use – javac -d. filename.java
To Run the Java program using- Java package_name.filename
Here, javac command use for compiling the Java file, -d it tells to Java compiler where to place the class files.
There are three ways to import the Java packages from outside of the classes-
1) import package.*
2) import package_name.classname
3) fully qualified name
The standard way to define the Package Name must be- domain.company.package
6. Bindings in JavaIn Java, method body and calls can be interconnected and that is known as Bindings of Java.
There are two types of Binding like-
Static Binding- In Java, Static binding is also known as Early Binding. If any methods have static, private, final.
When the type of Object is determined by the compiler then it is known as binding in static.
Dynamic Bindings- When the type of an object determines at runtime.
7. The instance of operatorIt is a type of operator which use to compare that a specific object is of which type and after comparing that it returns true or false.
8. Java SwingThese are light-weighted and platform-independent components. Swing is a part of Java Foundation Classes (JFC) which is used to create window-based applications.
9. Java AppletUseful at the client side because it uses to create dynamic content on web pages.It has various advantages like consuming less response time as it is a server-side language.There are two ways to run an applet i.e. by the use of HTML file and second is AppletViewer which also use for testing purpose. It uses in Gaming and animations mostly.
10. JDBCJava is used to connect and execute a query on databases which is a Java API. It uses JDBC drivers to build connections with databases.
History of JDBCBefore the JDBC, ODBC API used with the database which uses ODBC drivers. ODBC has written in C language which is not secure and platform dependent so, for JDBC has developed its own API which uses its own drivers which are written in Java language. JDBC is used to handle the database activities and perform various activities like Connect, Execute and Retrieve.
Java is a language which is based on Object orientations, which is platform independent and widely used. Java uses inheritance, Overriding, Overloading, Abstraction, Packages, Binding in Java and some more important like Instance of the operator, Java Swing and JDBC.
So, you need to grasp all the essential perceptions and fundamentals of Java very profoundly and for accomplishing such type of in-depth learning joining finest Java Training Institute in Delhi is decidedly recommended.
If you are looking for an ideal training institute for Java training then ADMEC Multimedia Institute would be perfect place for you. Joining ADMEC will not only boost your self-assurance level and develop your profile as Java pro in no time.