Importance of Layouts:
Types of Layout:
- Mondrian Layout : This a layout named after a Dutch Printer and characterized by emphasis dividing the space into obvious sections.
- Circus Layout or Montage : It refers to the irregular composition elements in a single design.
- Multi Panel Layout : Multi panel layout design are divided into various settings or theme in same shapes as rectangle square, cubes.
- Silhoutte Layout : This design layout refers to the layouts in the form of illustration of or photographic techniques highlighted through shadow.
- Big Type Layout : Big types layout emphasizes on the font style and big from size so as to grab the attention of the audiences.
- Alphabet Inspired : This design based on typography style and design. It use alphabet or design generated by using alphabet.
- Copy Heavy Layouts: This design based on text, normally used simple headlines and normal text in small size to ease of reading. Normally used to convey message or information about the related topics.
- Frame Layout : It is frame based design. Its tell the story, what is in frame.
- Rebus Layout : It is the design to express text by using shapes or symbols.
- Picture Window : A vertical layout style characterized by large image on top of the page with or without headings.
- Sub Heading
- Images / Visuals
- Body Copy / Text
- Slogan / Punch Line