- Always use pull down Menus like Draw, Edit, Modify, etc…to launch AutoCAD commands
- AutoCAD work largely depends upon dimensions.
- Professional and engineers should work on layers while creating designs & structures. Designs created using layers allow the user to modify it contents with much more ease and flexibility.
- AutoCAD users shall make sure that line command should always be used with lengthen command.
- In order to create symbols AutoCAD users should make use of blocks.
- Objects created using line command can be converted into regions using region command. However users cannot apply offset command on such regions.
- Workspace can be defined as sets of menus, toolbars, ribbon, control panels and palettes that are grouped & organized so that users can work in a custom and task-oriented drawing environment. While drafting in AutoCAD application users should take care that they work in appropriate workspace either 2D workspace or 3D workspace.
- Additionally users should take care of workspace unit (millimeter, feet, and inches). Typically in Architecture we work in all the three units however in Mechanical we always works in millimeter.
- AutoCAD users should always draw full scale in model space and should create scaled drawings in layouts.
- Users should try to make the command line fully transparent so that it just displays when they hover over it.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
AutoCAD by Autodesk Inc. is extensively being used world-wide to create 2D and 3D drawings that define the buildings, equipments and products of every day use. Young aspirants and engineers who are passionate about making their career in designing or construction should have sound knowledge of AutoCAD software. In essence AutoCAD is an application which supports both 2D and 3D formats, using which drafting & designing process can be completed with much more ease and flexibility. The major advantage of using AutoCAD application is that it allows the engineers & designers to create, modify and optimize a design, thereby improving the productivity & quality of their products and design.
For more information please click here:
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Here we are going to discuss about the Filters in Photoshop cs6. Filters are such a very useful and important aspects in Photoshop. In Graphic Design and Photo Editing, you can use the filters for better effects.
Anyone can do a wonderful work through filters but it is totally depend on you that which filter, you are applying and the setting you are choosing. There is wide range of filters and it's result.. You can morph and get result of same image in many different ways and looks. with the help of the filters, you can make a image just as a handmade painting, Glass image or pencil sketched; you can also use other sets such as different pattern, texture, noise and distortion; tile patchwork, mosaic creation can be also done.... and as a designer or a creative person, there are endless possibilities to create mesmerizing effects.Applying filters
Filters can be applied to a layer or a selection part in the particular layer. You can apply a filter through an individual dialog or Filter Gallery. You can apply the Blur and clouds in a very short manner. Just choose the name of the filter from the filter tab and go for sub menu. You can also apply a filter to a smart object, the will convert your filter automatically a smart filter, which you can remove as well.
If any time you don't find a particular filter in the list, the most possible cause may be the current document incompatibility with the color mode or depth of bit. You can use Photoshop's all fillers in RGB mode files, maximum can be used for Grayscales files and some are for CMYK, channel files (16 bit) and Lab color files. Very few are available for channel files (32 bit) and you cannot apply filters in Bitmap files.
Maximum of the filter can be found at one place, in Filter Gallery dialog. In Filter Gallery dialog you can get lots of filters and their settings. You can also see the result of them by previewing the performed action. The Performed action sequence can be rechecked.
Go to Filter > Filter Gallery you can make new effects on your picture.
It is really easy to apply a filter from the gallery. Just click on the filter panel, select the filter and adjust the settings according to your need and hit ok to apply your result on your design. You can choose multiple filter effects to go through in the filter list folders to expand the type of the filter
How to use Filters
You can get maximum of filters in gallery available in Photoshop but lots of them you can get directly from Filter menu only, which haven’t have shortcut keys and interface.
Blur Filters (Filter > Blur)
One of the important filters which you can use to make smooth skin, and to add depth etc.
Noise Filters (Filter > Noise)
You can reduce or add noise and grain to your images. You can specially get the benefit from this filter when you want to repair or edit the dusty, damaged and old images. From Noise filter you can reduce or add the noise in your images.
Sharpen Filters (Filter > Sharpen)
It is such a wonderful filter through you can edit imperfection of your photos, it will also playing great role to make your design more attractive.
If any blurred image needs to be corrected, through this filter you can enhance the clarity and increase the contrast in between the pixels and you can also give definition to the images.
Well these are very few and basic filters mentioned above. There are lots of important filters are available in Photoshop CS6, such as Distorted, Render, video, and many more in Filter Gallery. Just explore and use them, and the see the magical power of filter….
For more information please click here:
Admec Multimedia Institute
Mob.: 99 1178 2350, 99 9949 2155
The ADMEC Multimedia Institute scholarship program aims to select and trained talented non working female, married woman and non married m...
Colors is most valuable things in our life. Without colors be cannot express our ideas . In electronic things (TV and computer display) u...
Dedication along with hard work and passion are the key factors that can help a person to establish a strong foothold in this competitive...
Video Editing is known for reorganizing and manipulation of the videos clips. It is considered as a part of Post Production which inclu...