- Check for the Curriculum: Many animation institutes offer short term and long term animation courses related to the multimedia industry such as Editing, Post Production, etc. One should always study the course curriculum thoroughly and discuss it with the Course Advisor. Also, every candidate should investigate on their own what are the latest trends in the market. At ADMEC, we provide best to our students by making them work on latest technologies. We also update our curriculum on a regular basis.
- Duration of the Course: Animation courses can be short term or long term stretching from month to years. Students should see what the difference between them is and how much time they can devote. We offer both long and short term Animation courses depending upon your needs which are following latest Industry Standards. Determine how much time you can devote before you sign up any course.
- Trainers: Institute’s and student’s growth are in the hands of trainers. Every trainer in our institute is having more than 10 years of industry experience. Every year we train thousands of novices for the animation industry. We take care that every student is given individual assistance which can shape their career for a better future.
- Lab Facilities: One should not miss the Lab Facilities point. What are the systems configured in the Lab? Are the systems equipped with latest tools related to animation? How is the Infrastructure? Keeping these points in mind, we have designed our Animation and VFX studios with extraordinary amenities. All are systems in the lab have the latest version of software. In spite of books, we provide our students latest study material.
- Small Batches: Nobody can study in a group of 30-40 students. There are very fewer Institutes who focus on Quality Learning. We are proud to say ADMEC is one of them. The maximum we keep 5 students, the reason behind is that every student should get attention from our instructors. Also, it would be easy for them to grasp every topic quickly.
- Placement Assistance: Last but not the least; it’s always good to check the kind of placements an animation institute can offer. Placement assistance should come as a complementary feature along with the animation course. We have a dedicated Job Page which is updated daily related to jobs from various industries.
- Extra-Curricular Activities: We organize various events like Student of the month, Grand Design Competition, Quiz Competitions, Industrial Trips every year which can enhance our student’s knowledge in a particular domain.
- Training Methodology: We ensure our training should have a 360-degree development methodology where we take into consideration of all the essential aspects to become an animation professional. We conduct 4 pillars training program covering designing applications, art & sketching classes, visual grammar classes, and design competitions where we discuss visual grammar, user experience, animation principles, design principles etc.
Friday, September 16, 2016
Key Points to Select a Best Animation Institute to Give Your Career a Boost
The animation is the procedure of making the illusion of motion by the display of an arrangement of static images that negligibly differ from each other. Animators are the artists who specialize in the making of animation. To display animation, a digital camera, computer, or projector are used alongside with new technologies that are produced.
Animation Industry is very fascinating. Potential students who are captivated by the process of making moving pictures, desire to know the inner workings of the animation process. Several courses are accessible at universities and academic institutions around the world and offer not only the opportunity to acquire about many aspects of the film-making process but also how to network with others who are concerned about getting experience in the industry.
When there are so many options are available around the Globe, then it becomes difficult to select the right option in animation. These days mostly Institutes are focusing on making profits rather focusing on a student’s personal and professional growth. In this blog, we are discussing the key points which every student should take into consideration before joining any Animation Institute:
If you are looking for domain based employments like Video Editing, Roto Artist, Paint Artist, Flash animator etc, you can select animation courses like Animation Master, Animation Standard, Autodesk Maya, Visual Effects Master, Post Production Premium etc. The advantage with these animation courses is that they are short and specific in nature. These courses can place you in the right industry very quickly. If you would like to enroll in a course, then join ADMEC that will advance your technical skills in animation and film-making.
Hurry!! Don’t waste time and meet our career counselors to understand the successful path in animation.
The ADMEC Multimedia Institute scholarship program aims to select and trained talented non working female, married woman and non married m...
Colors is most valuable things in our life. Without colors be cannot express our ideas . In electronic things (TV and computer display) u...
Dedication along with hard work and passion are the key factors that can help a person to establish a strong foothold in this competitive...
With the rising of IT sector in India, the competition level between the aspirants is also increasing swiftly. Web Development is ...