- HTML5 is useful in developing interactive websites with high-quality graphics and animations.
- It is used to write presentation semantics and determines how content should appear in a browser like the layout of the page, font colors and much more.
- CSS helps in determining typographic features of a web page like font style, color, size, alignment, spacing, border and much more.
- Improved Page Ranking
- Easy Navigation and Attractive Websites
- With the help of HTML5 and CSS3 anybody build sophisticated websites to keep the users engaged which will lead to higher conversion rates.
- HTML5 supports videos, giving easy and quick access to them on web browser. Audios and videos can be easily tagged and viewed with the help of HTML5 and CSS3.3. Cross-Platform & Cross-Browser Support
- It will make the websites user-friendly for customers, giving them a good browsing experience and can be accessed on any device by reducing the overall maintenance and development costs.
- CSS3 media queries are helpful in making any website responsive to fit to the right design according to the screen size.