DTP Online Course offered
- Adobe InDesign: If you want to learn designing and layouting of brochures, magazines, newspapers, newsletters, books etc. then this is the course for you.
- CorelDraw: Join this course if you want to learn how create vector graphics for several live projects with real-time examples, for creating the most complex illustrations, stationery designs, covers, packaging, books, and much more.
- QuarkXPress: It is considered as one of the best desktop publishing application. This course will impart some important features like multi-user capabilities by allowing multiple users to edit different zones on the same page.
- Adobe Photoshop: Typically used for outputting to print, video or web, Photoshop offers the tools you need for professional looking photographic images, composites, backgrounds, textures, text and special effects. With this course individuals will learn how to create original artwork using the painting tools, how to effectively composite images using the selection tools, and how to create multi-dimensional images by mastering the layers palette.
- Graphic Standard: It is a 3 months short-term certificate course where individuals will acquire the computer graphic training and portfolio development skills necessary to make a mark in ad agencies, publishing houses, and printing presses.
Pre-requisites to Join Desktop Publishing Courses
Where to Join an Online Desktop Publishing Course?
- A design for print demands requires certain predefined specifications to ensure the highest quality and perfection. Even with the growing popularity of web design, print design is still in demand. With the right skill set and knowledge, you can become one of the most demanded professionals in the print & publishing industry
Career options after Desktop Publishing Training
- Software Companies
- Film Companies
- Advertising Agencies
- Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting