If you are learning Revit Architecture course from any Revit training institute in Rohini, Delhi then you need to know the top 10 essential commands of this building modeling software to comprehend it in a better way. This blog we will be discussing on the 10 essential commands that you must know for creating amazing architectural drawings. So, let’s start with the software introduction.
What we know about Revit Architecture?
- This software is very easy.
- Each component which we create in this software has parametric qualities.
- We can change the component dimensions according to the requirement.
- It contains its own family.
- We only need to create a 2D plan after that we get our 3D model automatically.
- In this software, we can move, rotate and delete any component separately.
- We get an estimated cost.
10 essential Commands of Revit Architecture
- UN:- Project Units
- PP:- Properties
- WA:- Wall
- MV:- Move
- OF:- Offset
The short command of Offset is OF in Revit Architecture. This is the most useful command in this architectural designing software. By using this command, you can move or copy a selected element perpendicularly to its length. This is the most important command of this architectural designing software. If we want to use this command so we have to press O and F at the same time.
- CO:- Copy
The short command of copy is CO. This command copies selected elements and places them in the specified place. This is one of the essential commands of Revit Architecture. If we want to use this command so we have to press C and O at the same time.
- DE:- Delete
- CM:- Place a component
- DI:- Create an aligned20dimension