Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Website Design Tips to Make Your Site More Attractive
1) Adobe Photoshop
Web page is a single HTML document and a website is a collection of web pages. Layout for web page is very important. With poor layouts it is difficult to navigate and hard to locate information for page. In the online world, it plays vital role in enhancing business by connecting new customer from the world and will help you create an everlasting impression.
The website must be portable across different web browsers, OS and computer hardware. Test your website in different browsers such Firefox, Opera, Google chrome, Internet Explorer, because certain features of HTML such as CSS cannot be interpreted properly by certain browsers.
A good website design goes a long way when it comes to promoting your products. Proper presentation of your website is very important in internet marketing. You must make sure that your website is appealing to the viewers. It is always better to identify essential resources such as budget, time, personnel, materials etc. The people view the website for a specific reason so it is necessary to have a clear defined purpose or goal of the site, which helps in understanding of visitors want.
Types of web pages
1. Static website designing is a kind of web site design which is ideal for small businesses where all the web pages are static and the web site is mainly designed to provide information to the visitors.
2. Dynamic website designing is capable of handling web sites which involve great amount of interactivity and dynamic features.
Principles of web designing
By applying following basic design principles these we can improve the design of our web pages. They show you how to put together design elements in an effective manner. These principles are -
1. Alignment– Items on the webpage should be lined with each other.
2. Proximity - Relationships those items develop when they are close together. Three tools of proximity are grouping, containment and whitespace.
3. Contrast - What draws your eyes onto the page? Contrasting elements guide your eyes into the page, create a hierarchy of information.
4. Rhythm and Repetition - Associate elements by repeating a common stylistic feature or arrangement that ties all the disparate parts together.
5. Spelling - Bad spelling and bad grammar can destroy the professional effect of your web site. Always use spell checker.
Website Design Tips to Make Your Site More Attractive:
1. Grid - Grids are the tables consisting of rows and columns that help you “compartmentalize” a design. Columns improve readability, making a page’s content easier to absorb. Use of the Rule of Thirds makes everything easier on the eye.
2. Content – Information provided in the website should be well organized, spell checked and should match the purpose.
3. Color - Be aware during selection of the colors scheme. Provide sufficient contrast between background and text. Always limit your font colors - "hot" colors (like bright pink and orange) are less professional for business sites. Primary colors (red, blue, green) might be best suited for sites that appeal to children. Black backgrounds can give a "hard edge" to a site or make it seem "gloomy" or counterculture.
4. Strong Typography - Typography has played a major role in Web design for years now. A website should use sans serif or serif typefaces, not a combination of the two. Use the same general style throughout. It’s important to consider things like font choices, font sizes, and line length.
5. Navigation Tools – They can be selected from text links, icons, buttons, bars and other graphical elements. Organized them logically and predictably. Provide clear, simple, quick and consistent method to move within the site. Use the same navigation on all pages for uniformity.
6. Graphics – Images are the most fun part of web pages. Graphics should be essential, and relevant to the content of the page. Use images wisely and keep file size small for fast download.
7. Spacing - Spacing makes things clearer. You should also consider spacing between letters, though on the Web this is of less importance, as you don’t have that much control. In Web design there are three aspects of space that you should be considering: line spacing, white space, and padding.
The ADMEC Multimedia Institute scholarship program aims to select and trained talented non working female, married woman and non married m...
Colors is most valuable things in our life. Without colors be cannot express our ideas . In electronic things (TV and computer display) u...
Dedication along with hard work and passion are the key factors that can help a person to establish a strong foothold in this competitive...
Graphic design is all around us, in an innumerable of forms, both on screen and in print, is a skill of using a combination of text and ...